Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company with an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join their Site Projects Group in South Tipperary. As the successful candidate, you will be various projects.
- To support the engineering requirements through managing & liaising with key project stakeholders (client design team, main contractor, suppliers, sub-contractors, etc.).
- Assisting in the execution of projects & providing guidance to ensure compliance to all relevant standards/codes and specifications associated.
- This will include all site activities associated with validation and handover to the operations team.
- Familiarisation with the project scheduling within the confines of an operating plant.
- Change management is a critical process to be understood and controlled.
- Ensure works are installed in accordance with project specifications and change control procedures.
- Ensure there is a safety culture in the design & execution of projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical engineering or related discipline.
- Experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment would be ideal.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Familiar with engineering project management tools, financial management skills including an ability to work within budgets and engineering technical skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.