Tandem delivers end to end engineering consultancy services to clients in life sciences, food, industrial and commercial clients in Ireland, the UK and Europe.
Our 3-year Advance Graduate Programme is designed to give graduates the best possible start to their careers through tailored training and development plans along with a range of engineering experience at all stages of the project lifecycle. Tandem offers a dynamic and exciting work environment for graduates, with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
Graduates will have the opportunity to work in the design office and on sites. They will be mentored throughout the programme by senior team members. All our graduate engineers will begin their careers in our head office in Cork, with opportunities to support design and construction projects in Ireland, the UK and Europe.
The Advance Graduate Programme offers:
- 3-Year full time graduate programme
- Mentoring from senior team members
- Tailored training and development
- Full project life-cycle engineering experience
- Office based and site-based experience
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
We currently have opportunities for graduates with qualifications in:
- Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering and Bioprocess Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Building Services Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
If you are interested in applying for our Advance Graduate Programme or if you require more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here if you are interested in finding out how our current Graduates are getting on!