Tandem offers a range of health & safety services designed to work in collaboration with the Client through the lifecycle of a project.
Tandem’s Health & Safety Consultants are highly qualified and vastly experienced across the life science, food, industrial and commercial sectors.
Our flexible, proactive, practical and dynamic approach to health and safety management facilitates a safe working environment on our projects, ensures full adherence to relevant health and safety legislation but also aims to achieve “first in class” health and safety management for our clients.
As well as supporting our design, construction management and CQV project teams, our Health and Safety Consultants offer the following services to our Clients:
- Auditing and inspection
- Safety Officer placement (part or full time)
- Health & Safety consultancy:
- Development of mandatory safety documentation (Safety Statement, Health & Safety Policies, Risk Assessments, etc.),
- Gap analysis and development of health & safety management systems (to ISO:45001),
- Independent incident investigation and root cause analysis,
- Health and safety trend analysis and troubleshooting,
- Health and safety workshops,
- Health, safety and wellbeing initiative planning and implementation
- HAZOP assessments;
- DSEAR & ATEX assessments
Design & Construction
Tandem provides services in the area of design and construction safety & management covering the following:
- Advising Clients on their Duties under Construction Regulations 2013
- Project Supervisor for the Design Process (PSDP)
- Project Supervisor for the Construction Stage (PSCS)
- Health and Safety Coordinator on Client PSCS projects
- Construction site inspections and audits