Tandem use proven in-house project management procedures to ensure consistent delivery of projects to our clients. Our Project Managers collaborate directly with stakeholders and end users to define, scope and execute projects, meeting the client’s brief and ensuring the best results are achieved.
We monitor, measure and track safety, schedule, cost and quality requirements throughout the full cycle of the project while ensuring project objectives are met.
Tandem’s approach to Project Management ensures focus on the key factors for successful delivery:
- Safety: Designing and implementing a project that is safely constructed and operated
- Design: Ensuring that the project design is fit for purpose and meets the agreed client user requirements
- Schedule: Coordinating effort with an integrated schedule that all stakeholders are committed to
- Cost: Controlling and tracking cost to an approved budget estimate
- Quality: Design, installation and qualification delivered to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Risk Management: Identification of key project risks with mitigations and owners to ensure their impact on successful project delivery is minimised
- Communication: Effective and open communication with all stakeholders, ensuring the project goals are given focus through all phases