Tandem’s approach to construction management is structured to ensure we deliver projects safely while meeting all schedule, cost and quality targets. We protect our clients contractually and commercially; and ensure minimal disruption is caused to their key operational activities.
Our construction management services involve.
- Contract Strategy
- Constructability Reviews
- Tendering of contracts
- Lean Construction: Lean construction including application of lean principles and tools, standardised work activities, problem solving and continuous improvement, waste elimination and value added.
- Safety: Management of health and safety on site including the role of Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS)
- Communication: Regular, open communication with all project stakeholders with regular, concise reporting to the Client
- Co-ordination: Co-ordination of all trade and vendor companies on site
- Schedule: Provision of a detailed construction schedule and progress S-curves to monitor contractor progress and take appropriate actions to ensure critical activities are being executed as per schedule
- Cost: Cost control on site using a structured ‘Contractor Instruction’ procedure
- Contract Administration: Drafting of contract packages, handling contractual correspondence, certifying valuation, practical completion and final completion.
- Design Integration: Management of all technical queries and submittals on site and collaboration with the design team to ensure timely closure
- Quality: Quality management including regular site quality audits, punch-list walk downs, categorisation and closure of defects. Compilation and issue of as-built documentation and user manuals to the Client.
- BC(A)R 2014: Assigned Certifier and Builder roles as defined by the Building Regulations.
- Commissioning: Safe start-up of equipment and utilities in readiness for commissioning