Tandem remains fully operational though working remotely during the COVID-19 crisis. As such we are still providing our full range of services, but we are giving focus to a specific programme of Essential Support for our clients during the crisis.
This support programme includes the following:
- Operations – Return to Service
- Construction – Return to Service
- Portfolio Management
- Concept Design
- AutoCAD / Revit Services
Operations – Return to Service:
Tandem delivers an Operational Return to Service action plan that will ensure personnel safety and an efficient, economical return to site for your workforce:
- Coordination of a cross-functional action plan, detailing all activities required for a successful return to site.
- Activity sequencing and development of an integrated schedule to support an efficient return to work.
- Resource loading to ensure scheduled activities are resourced with minimum personnel crossover.
- Development of site specific Covid-19 Protocols dictating how the activities can be carried out, with associated Covid-19 risk assessments for each activity.
Construction – Return to Service:
Tandem has developed a Return to Service (RTS) package for Construction Projects that includes:
- Site assessment and compliance gap analysis with recommendations.
- Covid-19 Action Register for tracking critical tasks to facilitate re-opening of construction sites.
- Detailed Budget and Schedule Analysis of the impact of Covid-19 to your project, including a mitigation plan for schedule recovery and cost control.
- Project and site-specific Covid-19 Compliance Management Procedures and Risk Assessments for every aspect of the site, and for all work practices.
- Liaise with Contractors and Client stakeholders to ensure alignment on RTS protocols.
- Oversee a coordinated return to site including RTS induction and workforce training in Covid-19 compliance.
- Compliance Monitoring post-RTS (if required) including daily compliance inspections and weekly compliance reports.
Tandem will perform a detailed examination of your project portfolio, for both current 2020 projects and/or a look ahead to 2021. Providing you with:
- Analysis of the Covid-19 impact to your annual current and future project portfolio, considering remote working personnel and social distancing upon return.
- A detailed assessment of individual projects, outlining schedule delays and budget implications associated with Covid-19.
- Schedule recommendations and resource loading to maximise efficiencies for each project while adhering to Covid 19 restrictions
- Recommendations on project portfolio sequencing to reduce the impact of Covid-19 and ensure resources are fully utilised.
Tandem delivers concept design deliverables and estimates to support capital applications, including:
- 3-D model representation for stakeholder engagement
- Detailed equipment list
- Process flow diagrams
- HVAC airflow diagrams
- Electrical single line diagrams
- ±30% estimate
- Detailed schedule
- Concept report
Some recently completed examples include:
- Greenfield pharmaceutical facility
- New build administrative headquarters
- Biologics laboratory fit out
- Utility generation upgrade
AutoCAD / Revit Services:
Tandem is fully mobilised and able to assist with AutoCAD/ Revit requirements during the Covid-19 crisis and beyond, including:
- Multi discipline AutoCAD support for single items or a bulk project.
- Preliminary drawings and/or 3-D model representations to support your project approval process.
- As-Built drawings to assist with close out of your existing projects.