We currently have an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will support a variety of projects in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- Delivery of projects including detailed design, scope issue, field construction and commissioning through to handover.
- Will be involved in the preparation of cost estimates for clients including timelines and justifications.
- Carry out site surveys.
- Carry out the design of areas such as lighting, small power, fire alarms, LV distribution and cable sizing etc.
- Assist with the preparation of projects schedules and monitor progress, ensuring critical path is maintained and implementing mitigation plans as necessary.
- Help develop a strong safety culture within the company, proactively drive towards continuous improvement and achieving best in class standards.
- Generate User Requirements Specifications with stakeholders.
- Review design packages from consultants.
- Involvement in the issuing of tender enquiries for consultants, contractors and vendors.
- Interface with project management and project engineers during the design, execution and start-up phase of projects.
- Support field installation and commissioning of larger projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Working knowledge of CAD a distinct advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ post graduate experience in project delivery in a medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Technical knowledge of MV and LV power infrastructure, Building Management Systems (BMS), data and IT infrastructure.
- Project planning, design, cost control.
- Ability to coordinate of multiple stakeholders, contractors and vendors.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.