An Environment, Health and Safety Specialist is required to join a biopharmaceutical company in West Cork. The successful candidate will work to ensure compliance with Environmental and/or safety requirements.
• Promotes culture of EHS excellence in and provides high-quality EHS leadership to assigned business areas.
• Provides support for site environmental and safety programs. including management of change, incident investigation, EHS standards compliance, and auditing.
• Has knowledge of EHS regulations and their applicability, develops EHS procedures, guidelines and training programs as assigned.
• Provide compliance/technical support and advice on new processes and equipment.
• Assist in the timely response to external and internal stakeholder Environment, Health and Safety requests and recommendations.
• Creates and maintains databases & records containing pertinent Environmental, Health and Safety data and metrics.
• Conducts assessments, tracking and directing follow-up activities to correct any non-conformity.
• Engage in walkdowns and reviews to ensure conformance with Site, Corporate and/or Statutory EHS requirements.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering or Science; Health & Safety related technical discipline is an advantage.
• 5+ years EHS experience in an operational environment.
• The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record to influence others, have strong knowledge of Environmental, Health and Safety programs and be a convincing communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
• The ideal candidate is a self-directed, technically strong individual who can work in a multi-functionary team environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.