Our client in Carlow is looking for an Aseptic Process Lead for their operations on site. This is a newly created role that will be responsible for supporting Aseptic Excellence/ Sterility Assurance on site.
- Provide cross-functional development and technical expertise to operations team on the aseptic manufacture of biologics and vaccines for our site.
- Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with the company requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to customers.
- Serve as COE in Sterile Council and Sterile CoP and provide input to network sterile standards and guidelines.
- Support team member training/development needs and ensure all receive appropriate training.
- Develop and maintain training programs.
- Assist the team with development of objectives and ensures alignment with site goals.
- Foster an environment that allows for progressive, continuous improvement of skills and honest, open feedback focused on how/why to complete aseptic manufacturing process.
- Provide ongoing formal and informal feedback on the Aseptic qualification of the operations team.
- Effectively lead the media fill (Process Simulation) development and execution.
- Responsible for contributing to the Cleanroom Operation and contamination (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline.
- 3 – 5 year’s operations experience in a sterile manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and lead change.
- Strong Knowledge of Sterile Manufacturing Processes with a focus on delivery and results within highly regulated controlled environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.