Our client is a pharma company based in Waterford looking for a Process Engineer to join it’s team.
- Lead and co-ordinate process equipment introductions & qualifications, and subsequent process validations.
- Organise operations & maintenance support,
- Organise raw materials for engineering/process optimisation batches
- Involvement in NPI for both tablet and capsule manufacturing sites, and blister/bottle/sachet/carton packaging site,
- Lead multiple manufacturing and packaging PV executions this year
Organise and write documents and execution.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have pharma engineering experience – manufacturing and/or packaging – 5-8 years as a guide minimum.
- Candidate will need to be able to be on site with relatively short notice, in general looking at approx. 50% required physically on site time, with ample opportunity to work from home when not required physically on site.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.