We are looking for a Process Engineer to join our growing team who will be involved in the preparation of project scope statements, design brief and User Requirement Specifications on numerous projects in the biopharma sector.
- Prepare project PFDs/ P&IDs/ mass balances.
- Prepare project equipment and line lists.
- Prepare calculations for process utility systems including in line instrumentation, equipment, vessels etc.
- Prepare data sheets and specifications for procurement of process equipment.
- Prepare Design packages for tender and IFC including calculations, data sheets, specifications, scopes of work, tender enquiries.
- Develop philosophy documents for aspects of process design.
- Prepare/ participate in HAZOPs, ATEX assessments and other safety reviews.
- Co-ordinate with other designers and support the development of all disciplines.
- Participate in the development of automation design.
- Coordinate design packages between the company, sub consultants, vendors and contractors.
- Answer contractor and vendor technical queries.
- Approve vendor and contractor submittal approvals.
- Attend FATs for process equipment where required.
- Prepare client presentations and attend client meetings.
- Keep up to speed with developments in the life science sector, identifying business opportunities.
- Perform quality checks during construction phase as required.
- Attend construction site to resolve technical queries as required.
- Prepare/approve/execute C&Q protocols using sub-consultant expertise as necessary.
- Adhere to all company and Client site rules and SOPs.
- Prepare design risk assessments.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified in process engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in life science or related sector.
- Strong technical ability.
- Problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Energetic and driven.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Client focused with high customer service principles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.