We are looking for a Warehouse and Materials Specialist to join a bio site in South Dublin to support cGMP operational activities in the manufacturing facility. My client is ideally looking for candidates available for an immediate start.
- Monitoring and reporting on supply chain metrics whilst implementing a proactive strategy to improve them, ensuring an optimum balance between cost and customer service to members.
- Co-ordinate and maintain the sales order entry processing function, such as orders, acknowledgements, invoicing, credits.
- Provide support to commercial team with timely responses to enquiries.
- Be familiar with products and processes to facilitate swift responses to customer enquiries.
- The role may involve some non-scheduled call-in time to respond to plant emergencies etc. and some scheduled call-in time to attend process operations.
- Participate in regular business reviews, conference calls and face to face, based on defined customer portfolios.
- Must have the ability to effectively gather, analyse and report key data including delivery of presentations to customers and management.
- Liaising with distribution to ensure accuracy regarding schedule adherence.
- Liaising with manufacturing to ensure accuracy regarding schedule adherence.
- Liaising with commercial, manufacturing finance and financial shared services and to ensure accuracy regarding material and customer master set ups.
- Maintaining accuracy on customer forecast information to support all planning activities.
- Maintain accurate and organised customer files for all orders and business reviews.
- Timely preparation of weekly/monthly metrics as set out by site management.
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure Quality and EHS policies and procedures are always adhered to.
- Any other duties as required from time to time by your manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Operations professional with cGMP Pharma experience (1-3 years’ experience).
- Must have good working knowledge of ERP systems, MS Excel and Word.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop solutions that may jeopardise manufacturing deliverables on a timely basis.
- Experience implementing supply chain KPIs an advantage.
- Exhibits professional approach to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in an intense, fast-paced work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.