Website Ref: TPM03752
Our Client who is based in Carlow is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team to work as part of a significant expansion of the facility. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team to transition from a project phase to a fully operational facility delivering life-saving products to patients.
- Engage in the early stages of the project, giving input into design by working with equipment vendors and global engineering teams, attending FAT and design reviews to represent client validation interests.
- Oversee equipment C&Q within the assigned area with a view to ensuring right first-time C&Q and Validation effort.
- Act as validation SME on the equipment within the area assigned. As such you will be leveraging testing from Commissioning and Qualification.
- Providing technical and validation oversight to process, design and project delivery teams and coaching to associate staff within the assigned suite.
- Implementing the requirements as outlined in the site / project Validation Master Plan.
- Coordination of engineering sub-teams in the assigned suite during execution of Cycle Development & Validation activities.
- Authoring and reviewing standard operating procedures and technical reports including PQ protocols.
- Technical review and approval of Commissioning protocols, Qualification protocols and Validation protocols executed by vendors, cross functional groups and/ or validation counterparts.
- Supporting regulatory submissions as required.
- Owning Change Management process for Equipment introduction within the assigned suite for qualification / validation up to PQ stage.
- Lead and support various organizational initiatives as needed (examples include EHS, workload forecasting, work standardization, etc).
- Represent the site in internal collaborations through Manufacturing Division Validation Communities of Practice to include sharing of best practices in validation and investigation activities.
- Keep up to date with scientific and technical developments, best practices and attend seminars as required.
- Maintain continuous focus on quality and safety compliance and unflinching focus on the customer.
- Execution in line with the site Continued Process Validation (CPV) program and supporting cross-site CPV as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Technical qualification(s) in Applied Pharmaceutical / Biological / Computer / Chemical sciences or applied Technical / Engineering qualification.
Minimum 3 years process equipment C&Q/ Validation experience on Large Scale Projects.
- Minimum of 5 years directly related experience in academia, pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry – along with a working knowledge of current regulatory requirements and current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- SME on Equipment Validation on any of; CIP & Parts Washer / SIP / Autoclaves / DHT & Electron Beam sterilisation / Vaporised Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilising Isolators / Clean Utilities Transfer Panels & Formulation Vessels
- Working knowledge of ASTM E2500 / Eudralex / FDA / ISPE guidelines.
- Experience with sterile processing and sterilisation technologies.
- Experience with cleaning and process validation, technology transfer, regulatory filing, and commercial drug product manufacturing of biologics is a plus.
- Prior experience in drug product processing equipment, PQ, Process Performance Qualification and Validation, site readiness, batch record reviews, authoring documents subject to regulatory inspection.
- SIP and CIP subject matter extensive experience.
- Autoclave Qualification and Sterilisation Loads Cycle Development experience.
- Use of temperature mapping equipment such as Lives/ Kaye etc. and trending, analysing and interpreting complex data.
- Warehouse and CTU qualification.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.