Our client is a pharmaceutical company based in East Waterford, looking for an Utilities Engineer who will provide technical support for Day to Day Operations of site Utilities including but not limited to HVAC, Water Systems, Compressed Gas Systems and Boilers including BioMass plant.
- Lead and implement minor upgrades to assist reducing equipment downtime, delivery productivity savings and energy reduction initiatives.
- Work with the area Team Lead to assist in problem solving and take ownership and accountability for improvement actions.
- Responsible for trending of the area R&M budget and working to identify opportunities for costing savings.
- Working with Automation Team on implementation of digitalisation and automation initiatives to drive improved performance.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Qualification and experience in Engineering Discipline.
- Good knowledge of Utilities and GMP Systems.
- Authority to stop work and deal with any area stand-down’s as a result of permit non-compliances.
- Proved track record for delivering on commitments and driving performance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.