Our client a global healthcare company based in Dublin is building an entirely new production facility for aseptic production. We are hiring for a Consultant with a strong technical background within Clean Utility systems and CIP, preferable within a fill & finish facility.
- Management of tasks within Clean Utility package and in collaboration with the Clean Utility program team.
- Secure deliverables according to local aseptic standards and authority requirements within design and implementation of equipment.
- Cooperation with our engineering partner (located in Dublin) and Clean Utility vendor.
- Participate in global workshops and supplier supervision, as well as support in connection with FAT, SAT, and commissioning.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Academic degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science, or another relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the area design, maintenance, and validation of Clean Utility in a GMP environment is preferred.
- Familiar with the validation lifecycle.
- Great communication skills with the ability to build relations with stakeholders.
- Cross cultural awareness and experience in working with international stakeholders.
- Travel activity must be assumed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.