Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Cork, is looking for a Technical Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the effective and efficient execution of analytical test methods and for supporting analytical continuous improvement projects.
- Good knowledge of protein chemistry and analytical techniques particularly HPLC.
- Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines.
- Present technical findings regularly to stakeholders and to wider Technical groups.
- Communicate with people of all levels of a business.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting.
- Support small scale analytical test method optimisation activities.
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
- Participate in cross-functional problem-solving teams for troubleshooting and investigations and Quality functions.
- Support lab compliance with site safety and environmental standards.
- Prepare and review of technical documents, procedures, metrics, etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
- M.Sc. Science with at least 1 year experience in an analytical/ small scale process development role in QC or an analytical/process development group.
- B.Sc. Qualification Science with at least 2 years’ experience in an analytical/ small scale process development role in QC or an analytical/process development group.
- Experience with ASTRA & EMPOWER software, Agilent/Waters HPLCs required.
- High level written and verbal communications with advanced PC skills.
- High level of presentation skills required as the role entails presenting technical presentations to wider Technical groups.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.