We are currently recruiting for a Talent Management Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the complete recruitment cycle from sourcing candidates, building relationships with both candidates and clients, account management and driving the offer process successfully filling both internal and client vacancies.
- Develop strong relationships with both candidates and client companies.
- Source candidates through direct sources including social media, personal networks, headhunting, advertising, employee referrals and the internal database.
- Screen, interview and shortlist candidates for vacancies and provide feedback to candidates in a timely and professional manner.
- Meet or exceed direct hiring targets.
- Keep accurate and up to date records of candidates and interviews in the applicant tracking system.
- Maintain excellent levels of customer service, both with managers internally and candidates externally.
- Meet with new and existing clients to develop strong relationships and leads for recruitment opportunities.
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Increase the Company`s CV database through word of mouth, advertising, attending business seminars/ trade fairs and by using social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Attendance at seminars/trade fairs.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree Qualified.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in recruitment either agency or in-house in a Life Sciences background preferably.
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates.
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and online resources e.g. Indeed, LinkedIn and Monster.
- Experience partnering and working with Client Companies.
- Self motivated to achieve results in a busy environment.
- Strong Business Development Skills.
- Proven ability to meet KPIs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.