Website Ref: TPM04291
Our client is a global bio pharmaceutical company based in Dublin looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join it’s team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the supply strategy for operational materials required for production and maintain safety stock and ordering strategies for production materials and consumables.
- Work with Planning, Master data teams to Develop and implement a Planning Readiness plan to support site Ramp up including the following items:
- Develops, models and implements strategies to improve planning capability, embedding MPS within the Planning function.
- Collaborates with Operations, MS+T teams and other stakeholders to deliver long term the production plan for the Biotech site.
- Collaborates with Finance and Manufacturing teams to analyse financial /production/material variances.
- Work with the leaders to enhance the skills of the team.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP, help prepare planning team for upcoming audits.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying MPS Lean tools within the Supply Chain function.
- Develop and train an effective, focused and strong team by understanding their abilities, unique contribution and broadening their skill set to implement the Supply Chain business requirements.
- The incumbent will provide guidance to operational staff in their daily contributions to address priorities, meet schedules, maximize productivity, reduce costs, and increase process efficiencies.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Science, Engineering).
- Preference Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in supply chain or operations leadership, in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating industry.
- Experience in Biologic Drugs substance manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Must have a history of solid functional accomplishments and a proven track record in Supply chain management.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in developing and implementing SAP logistics systems including customer service, warehousing, planning, purchasing or transportation.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Solid business acumen with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.