Website Ref: TPM03506
My client is a Biopharmaceutical company who is looking for a Supplier Change Management to join their team in Carlow. This individual will work within the supply chain Materials and SAP team and will be responsible for the Supplier Change notification Process. Their primary responsibility will be for the management, ownership and co-ordination of Supplier changes.
- Responsible for ensuring SCN’s (Supplier Change notifications) are implemented in a timely manner, in accordance with site and global procedures, prior to affected materials being delivered to /used on site.
- Management of the co-ordination of the change notification process, tracking and cross-functional collaboration
- Working with the global ‘Change Management System’ team to ensure alignment on global changes and key performance indicators are met and provide feedback on supplier changes impacting the site.
- Responsible for completion of the Material introduction process at site ensuring that all suppliers and materials are approved for use on site in compliance with site and Global procedures.
- Creation and maintenance of Approved Material files including Material Specification and purchasing and distribution documentation as required.
- Assist in changes to existing materials or suppliers on site and the implementation of dual sourcing.
- Responsible for the processing of supplier complaints, ensuring that they are raised investigated and closed in accordance with site and global procedures.
- Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with Company’s requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to customers.
- Drive compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and good documentation practices (GDP) in the performance of day to day activities.
- Drive continuous improvement by leading and active participation in investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to events as appropriate.
- Manage root cause analysis of issues, using tools and methods, to resolve issues e.g. Fishbone diagrams, 5 why’s etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in a Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role; preferably in a GMP setting.
- Experience working with quality management systems.
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired.
- Change Control/ Change Management experience preferable.
- Green Belt preferable.
- Excellent use of Excel.
- SAP Knowledge essential.
- Generation of report / standards and policy writing skills required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.