Our client is a biopharmaceutical company based in West Dublin, looking for a Sourcing Manager to be responsible for sourcing, procurement and category management, to support and implement sourcing processes to minimize total cost of ownership (TCO) while prioritizing stakeholder service and business support. This position will be responsible for sourcing, contracting and business support within Global QC and Logistics categories –within overall Global Operations – Indirect Goods and Services Category estimated at (USD)70M.
- Manage assigned Contract Laboratory and Logistics business relationships – gaining a comprehensive understanding of business owner requirements.
- Implement global sourcing and category strategies and optimize vendor base and services, while securing the lowest TCO.
- Conduct spend analysis and support of business case development to support and enable roll-out of agreed sourcing plans.
- Work with business owners, SME’s and finance team to gather and assess budget and spend forecasts for assigned programs and contracts.
- Develop and implement solutions to enhance sourcing and category performance & service delivery issues.
- Manage cost control and reductions for assigned category while maintaining continuous timely supply of goods and services.
- Actively develop and manage supplier relationship and performance management using key performance indicators, business scorecard development, governance and by effectively managing contract oversight for assigned service providers.
- Sourcing, Negotiation and Business Performance Management.
- Lead sourcing initiatives supporting our client’s Global QC and Logistics category and any broader Operations support, as directed. Includes RFI, RFP, RFQ activities.
- Supports business review meetings, contract negotiations and contracting oversight – with an emphasis on financial terms & conditions, risk management and business continuity.
- Lead sourcing activities for assigned category, including price review, evaluation and contract award and negotiations.
- Assist business partners to develop and enforce compliance to supplier SLA’s – manage and measure supplier performance and develop relationships with suppliers.
- Follow market trends for applicable categories of spend. Use this knowledge to support internal customers.
- Evaluate financial aspects of key cost drivers, industry and benchmarked data.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Business, Procurement or equivalent with relevant experience.
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in a US Multi-national GMP manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, support and implement category sourcing projects.
- Requires sourcing, procurement experience in GMP Pharma environment.
- Requires category management experience in Quality Control, and Logistics (Freight, Distribution and Logistics), with direct experience in supplier relationship management.
- Project management experience supporting cross-functional team solution delivery.
- Ability to act decisively in an uncertain environment.
- Structured, process-orientated, reliability, good professional maturity.
- Category management, procurement, sourcing and contracting experience.
- Adaptability to a multicultural environment, valuing diversity within a virtual global team environment.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.