Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company based in Cork and is looking for a Process Engineer to support Manufacturing and New Product Introductions.
- Process Engineering support for Tech Transfer activities associated with New Product Introductions (NPI) and Process Scale-up (Batch or Continuous Manufacturing Areas).
- Process Engineering support for other capital projects.
- Providing Engineering support to Lead NPI Engineer to deliver Tech Transfer and capital project delivery.
- Executing Tech Transfer activities such as equipment design, process scale-up calculations/modelling, PHR/HAZOP, etc.
- Developing and executing C&Q activities required to introduce new production processes.
- User Rep for small project capital delivery: establishing equipment requirements and facilitating project delivery.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Process Engineering third level qualification.
- Minimum three years’ experience in manufacturing areas such as; Production Operations/Unit Operation support (reactions, distillations, crystallizations, drying, milling etc).
- New Process Introduction/Process Scale-up.
- Equipment/Process Design and capital project delivery.
- C&Q Preparation and Execution.
- Experience in Process Safety and Quality Compliance aspects of manufacturing and project delivery.
- Working in a collaborative cross-functional team environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive approach with a commitment to meet deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.