Website Ref: TPM04309
Our client is a start up Pharmaceutical Company in Limerick and is seeking a Senior Project Engineer who will be responsible for the delivery of projects from concept through to handover, including initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure. The successful candidate will co-ordinate the Engineering Design, Construction, Commissioning and Qualification activities varying in size and scope.
- Manages scope of work from concept through to handover.
- Accountable for the generation of project scopes, estimates, schedules etc.
- Holds weekly project co-ordination meetings.
- Co-ordinates activities of the engineering and design groups within the project team and identifies when specialist services may be required.
- Co-ordinate and direct the preparation of Project Controls data, i.e. Schedules, Budgets and Resourcing Plans for the Design and Constructions project Phases.
- Review progress and man-hour forecasts to enable corrective action decision making.
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Ability to work on own initiative essential.
- >7 years experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sectors.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.