Website Ref: TPM03125
A global bio pharmaceutical company based in Cork is looking for a Senior Process to work as part of a multidiscipline project engineering team on site.
- Process calculations and development of PFDs and P&IDs.
- Preparation of specifications for process equipment.
- Interface with supplier’s engineers to prepare technical bid analysis and recommendations.
- Design of process equipment, material & personnel flows, process utilities, waste streams.
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc
- Design support and input to the Project / Construction team.
- The opportunity to work on a range of projects, from conceptual stage through to detailed design, commissioning and qualification.
- Generation, ownership and update of process-specific documents for all project stages (design, construction, C&Q, start-up, operation & maintenance).
- Responsible for the process safety aspects of project, including compliance with ATEX, PED and other relevant directives.
- Participation in Process Hazard Assessments/HAZOP studies.
- Approval and execution of C&Q documentation.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- 12-15 years design experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sectors.
- Ideally a chartered engineer or progressing towards chartership.
- Completion of Design Risk Assessments.
- Participation in Technical and Safety reviews.
- Interfacing with client design team/end users.
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to Process/Project Engineering.
- Previous design experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.