Website Ref: TPM04335
Our client is a global Bio pharmaceutical company based in South Dublin, looking for a Senior Process Engineer to work with the Process Development team.
- Continuous improvement projects for drug product formulation and vial/syringe filling lines.
- Process support for set up of new vial filling and capping line.
- Product and process investigation support.
- Definition and scoping of all process improvement activities relating to the area.
- Leading continuous improvement programs and productivity initiatives.
- Product impact assessments associated with process deviations.
- Risk assessments and mitigation projects relating to line performance.
- Performing process gap analysis and developing strategies to close gaps.
- Data trend analysis for all performance aspects of the area.
- Troubleshooting performance trends.
- Working with the operational excellence group in implementing OE methods, mentoring project leads and facilitating process improvement teams.
- Review and approval of changes to operating procedures and the change control process relating to the manufacturing lines.
- Supporting new product introduction teams, as a process subject matter expert.
- Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional teams within the organization etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to build teams and operate across functional boundaries, both internal and external.
- Significant relevant industrial project experience.
- Typically 5 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Qualification in Lean and 6-sigma methodologies would be an advantage.
Significant experience in large project related activities, including GMP qualification experience, would be advantageous.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.