Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Cork, is currently seeking a Senior Payroll Specialist to join their team. The successful candidate will assist in the service delivery of Ireland and UK payroll and will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing.
- Process and maintain payroll for the client’s employees based in Ireland and UK.
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and SOX requirements.
- Keep abreast of any changes to regulations and policies that may affect payroll processing.
- Assist with payroll-related enquiries from employees.
- Perform monthly payroll reconciliations and prepare relevant reports.
- Maintain employee records in the payroll system.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive employee and proprietary information.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of local legislation, SOX compliance, and proven experience in processing payroll in Ireland and UK.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and HR systems, specifically Oracle HCM.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.