Website Ref: TPM02980
The Senior Electrical / Instrument Engineer will be working as part of a multidiscipline project engineering team on site. Previous construction support experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is essential.
- Responsible for the E&I and delivery as part of a multi discipline projects team.
- Generating detailed scope of work packages for E&I contractor for tender / procurement process.
- Co-ordination and supervision of E&I contractor(s) during construction and commissioning activities.
- Co-ordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- The Specification and procurement of Instrumentation.
- Preparation of E&I Deliverables, including instrument data sheets, schedules, hook up drawings, wiring and block diagrams, instrument loops, E&I Services layouts, schedules, load study’s etc.
- Project Management and control of E&I Projects including cost estimates and reporting.
- Participate in Constructability and Safety reviews.
- Review project scope, budget and schedule.
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity.
- All aspects of Health & Safety on site.
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A B.Eng. degree in Engineering is preferred along with 10 to 15 plus years’ experience in E&I Construction environments.
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access).
- Good communication skills essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.