Our client, a multinational computer peripherals manufacturer is now seeking a senior Colour Material Finish Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will collaborate with marketing, designer and other engineering teams to understand the vision and requirements for colour, material and finishes in gaming product portfolio.
- Research, innovate, and develop new colour, material and finishing techniques to fulfil gaming product portfolio requirements.
- Conduct complex experiments and tests to evaluate the performance of different technologies.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external suppliers and partners to source innovative materials and technologies.
- Lead the development of prototypes and proof-of-concept projects, ensuring they meet quality, cost, and timeline goals.
- Provide technical leadership and insights into industry trends and emerging technologies in colour and material science, sharing recommendations and strategies with the team.
- Keep up to date with latest technological developments, through attendance at trade shows, communicating with universities.
- Independently resolve complex CMF issues, challenges, and accomplish CMF objectives independently within a project team.
- Acts as a source of technical expertise to others in the CMF technical area.
- Explains difficult concepts to a variety of audiences and ensures meaning is understood.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BS/BA degree in mechanical, chemical or material engineering and sciences.
- Passionate in cutting-edge technology with innovation DNA.
- Familiar with innovation procedure and New consumer-electronics.
- Product development best practices.
- Technical competence in specialty fields.
- Expertise in sustainable material and process development.
- Experience as project engineer, project management experience is a plus.
- Chinese is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.