Our client is a global Biopharmaceutical company based in South Dublin looking for a Senior Associate of EMEA Global Operations who will be responsible for the inventory alignment between our client’s ERP and third parties.
- Ensure efficient and effective distribution requirements planning and execution for Finished Drug Product in EMEA.
- Drive Continuous Improvement initiatives and deliver on productivity targets.
- Ensures compliance with SOX & GMP regulations.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with order management and specific projects or activities within the team or department related to order management.
- Responsibilities stock management and DRP.
- Act as business process owner for stock reconciliation.
- Perform stock reconciliation between 3rd party inventory and our client’s inventory levels and find root causes of any discrepancies.
- Monitor stock comparison and resolve stock related issues as part of SOX regulations.
- Coordinate and conduct physical stock counts, periodic scrapping & executes stock reconciliation, and complete related documentation.
- Communicate stock related topics with Local Service Providers (LSPs).
- Schedule Finished Drug Product (FDP) inventory against set levels while optimizing distribution efficiency; Coordinate timely shipment & delivery of FDP with external groups (Warehouse, Planning, Global Distribution, and third parties).
- Ensures distribution of pharmaceutical product globally.
- Handling of export- and import documentation.
- Booking and monitoring of shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues.
- Support with the third-party logistics service providers logging distribution complaints.
- Support with execution of daily track and trace of FDP shipments into the EMEA market.
- Support inventory alignment between our client’s ERP and third parties.
- Perform daily analysis of alerts received from the National Medicines Verification Organization (NMVO).
- Develop and maintain good relationships.
- Provide input for the monthly (country) KPIs.
- Represent Global Distribution in cross functional project teams.
- Identify and initiate process and system improvements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in in Supply Chain or related area.
- 3+ years of Supply Chain experience in a GMP and/or GDP regulated industry; Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication.
- Process and system oriented.
- Accurate and attention to detail.
- Analytical skills and problem solving.
- Communicates effectively.
- Continuous improvement mindset and open to change.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.