Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Cork, is looking for a Senior Accountant. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to gain varied experience in both inventory accounting and FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) and to participate in the implementation of SAP S/4 HANA (latest SAP version).
- Exposure to all areas of work order accounting and variance accounting including manufacturing and purchase price variance analysis, review and reconciliation of inventory balances and General Ledger account reconciliations.
- Involvement in global inventory reconciliation and global inventory reserve process.
- Preparation and distribution of monthly management reporting including monthly financials, shipments, headcount, capital and functional expense reporting.
- Business partnering with site department heads to ensure they are aware of their spending versus budget and latest LE expectation.
- Involvement in annual budget and forecast cycles, meeting all local and corporate deadlines and deliverables.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant with 3 years’ strong relevant post qualification experience.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft tools (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Teams).
- Experience in inventory and cost accounting an advantage.
- Experience of a manufacturing multinational environment would be a major advantage.
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry a plus.
- SAP experience an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.