Website Ref: TPM04368
A SAP Production Execution Steward is required for a biopharmaceutical company in Dunboyne. The incumbent will drive standard business process, continuous improvement, analytics and manage the transition and stand-up of the new organization. The successful candidate will be responsible to collaborate with functional leaders and subject matter experts to establish Planning & Scheduling, Procurement focused prioritized continuous improvement opportunities and define a strategy which will translate into the design, build, implementation and sustainment of the Global Operating Model with the new Enterprise ERP solution.
- Lead the identification of opportunities to standardize business processes and system configuration globally and ensure compliance with these standards.
- Develop future state Global Operating Model as part of new ERP selection and development.
- Ensure Global Process design adheres to all Company and Regulatory Regulations.
- Collaborate with other Process Stewards to ensure alignment in the use of standard processes.
- In conjunction with Data stewards, develop and maintain data standards to govern adherence to both process and systems.
- Facilitate Community of Practice, drive process standardization and collect feedback for improvement.
- Collaborate with Super Users for business support. Provide level II support to resolve issues.
- Contribute and own business process deliverables (procedures, job aids, RACI and metrics).
- Maintain and improve training curricula.
- Assess maturity & process performance for opportunities and continuous improvement; support sites in case the additional explanation is required.
- Develop a strong relationship with IT to support system related deployments and enhancements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Science, Engineering).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of functional experience in SAP for transactional processing in the manufacturing environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Deep understanding of SAP Processes.
- SAP Master data experience should include an excellent understanding of material master & supplier contracts.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills that enable effective working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and an ability to effectively work with incomplete or imperfect data.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.