Our client, a biopharmaceutical located in Meath, is looking for a SAP Master Data Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing upkeep of SAP Bill of Material (BOM), SAP Recipes (Create, Change, Delete) and related activities in SAP ECC. The incumbent will perform various checks, analysis and interact with all other functions departments and workstreams throughout the data creation and maintenance process to ensure data quality, accuracy and PE data management with continuous improvement.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of SAP BOM and Recipe Master Data (excluding Engineering based data) in accordance with procedures in SAP’.
- Actively engage with the Data Steward for Material Master, SCM Planning and operations to accept demand for SAP BOM/Recipe and MES MBR master data changes/new requests.
- Prioritise and manage the delivery of ongoing work providing visibility to stakeholders on progress of ongoing work.
- Attend and provide BOM/Recipe/MES MBR related updates to the weekly
- Tier 1 Data meeting highlighting priorities, planned schedule and potential issues Manage & analyze workflow data requests for compliance, accuracy and completeness.
- Manage data entry in key systems and oversee the end-to-end data management process.
- Accountable for tracking and achieving master data accuracy targets.
- Act as expert and educate team members, end users, and business leaders on MDM processes and the master data lifecycle to enable accurate, efficient quality processes.
- Collaborate with data owners across multiple Self Direct Work Teams and Hubs to create new and maintain existing data standards.
- Lead resolution of master data related issues to ensure no interruption to the value stream.
- Enable and implement CI opportunities for the business by leveraging technology.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships within core data team, wider business areas, Regional ISO and peer sites.
- Contribute to the upkeep of other local site procedures & associated forms that have a dependency on SAP BOMs/recipes and MES MBRs.
- In collaboration with the Data team and/or the Planning Lead role, the Production Execution (PE) Process Steward role, deliver ‘A3’s or similar to capture initiatives being undertaken to address SAP BOM/ SAP recipe/MES thin MBR Master Data issues or otherwise improve the delivery of Material Master Data change to the site or organisation.
- Act as site Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assessing impact on SAP BOMs/Recipes and downstream business practices arising from SAP Application Enhancement revision notes.
SAP Application downtime.
- Initiatives or other changes being driven through the PE CoP forum.
- In collaboration with manager, ensure training records and training plan for the role are maintained in an up-to-date state with respect to both local and global training programs and procedures.
- Deliver BOM/Recipe Instructor led classroom training to individuals requiring access to SAP BOM/Recipe CoE roles.
- Support individuals and their managers in aligning SAP BOM/Recipe access privileges to individuals site job function.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Science, Engineering).
- 5+ years’ of SAP Master Data experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience in SAP setup of BoM, Recipes data and business processes.
- SAP Master Data experience should include excellent understanding of Material Master, BOM, Routing, Quality etc.
- SAP Application fundamentals and systems interfaces.
- Core Understanding of cGMPs, corporate Policies, site and SCM Procedures.
- MS Office applications, including advanced Excel skills.
- Databases, MS Access, SQL Server (preferred but not essential).
- Adept at using SAP BOM/Recipe Master Data change control systems, namely ‘ECM’ and directly through SAP.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.