Our client is a pharmaceutical company who is looking for a Right Information Technician to join their team in Cork. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with the Maintenance Supervisor on implementation of the PPM (Planned and Predictive Maintenance) program and day to day GMARS support / updates.
- Expedite equipment component data from multiple vendors.
- Collating, sorting and analyzing data using MS Excel.
- Review and determine system functionality using Reliability Centered Maintenance Tool.
- Understanding of the engineering requirements that drive asset management to work effectively with the Asset Owners.
- Ensure changes and amendments to the GMARS system, and operation of the system, are carried out in such a manner as to protect the integrity of historical data and asset information.
- Appreciation of GDP and Data Integrity.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline or an experienced Time Served Mechanical Fitter.
- 2 years’ experience in maintenance support in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience with setting up assets, spares and PMs in GMARS systems and preferably previous use of all aspects of Maximo.
- Proficiency in a Windows based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, Project, advanced Excel and Access).
- Good knowledge of maintenance requirements would be preferred.
- Good understanding of operational process and contract obligations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.