Our client is a bio pharmaceutical company based in Cork, looking for a Quality Specialist for the QA department who will provide Quality oversight, support and knowledge to activities relating to Quality Systems across the site and in meeting our client’s priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan. The Quality Specialist is accountable for the Quality Systems within the site. This role requires the delivery of a robust Quality Management System to support a flexible, collaborative, multi-skilled teamwork environment. The Quality Specialist will have proven capability in development of Quality Systems as an active member, across cross functional teams, to deliver process improvement. The Quality Specialist will model our client’s Leadership behaviours and understand their principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High-Performance Organisation.
- Uses knowledge to improve Quality Systems, solve problems, provide continuous improvement, and execute tasks.
- Provides compliance contribution to project teams and leads small projects.
- Coaches and guides colleagues within the site.
- Understands and applies regulatory / compliance requirements to their role together with remaining current on upcoming regulatory and compliance changes.
- Responds to non-standard requests from customer needs.
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies which impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines.
- Supports Corporate Quality to ensure actions related to Quality Systems at the site are executed.
- Participation in inspections of Site by Divisional / Regulatory Bodies / third parties together with follow up actions where applicable.
- Participation in and leading internal inspections.
- Participate in GMP Walkthroughs.
- Manage supplier agreements and supply maps.
- Deviation Management & Change Control approval.
- Ensures supply of high-quality product through the implementation and oversight of the Quality Management System for the site.
- Champion the highest Quality and Compliance standards for the site.
- Ensure highest safety standards.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Quality).
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation.
- 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function.
- Quality Assurance SME knowledge, from both operational and educational experience, is required.
- Knowledge and experience in interpreting current regulatory requirements and providing independent support to the site.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and fully realize improvement initiatives with a moderate level of guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to work and succeed within teams as well as leading small project teams.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the completion of tasks.
- Proven track record of providing independent Quality support to the site.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, auditors, cross functional teams by demonstrating the ability to maintain and strengthen trust relationships with people on all levels.
- Proven decision-making capability with full accountability and responsibility.
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.