Our client is global bio pharmaceutical company in Dublin is looking for a Quality Control Micro Analyst to join their team.
- Perform laboratory testing such as endotoxin, bioburden, Environmental Monitoring, etc.
- Ensure results are recorded in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Ensure that any out of specification results are investigated according to site procedures.
- Completion of testing documentation / LIMS and ensuring KPIs are achieved.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Scientific discipline is required.
- Experience in endotoxin/bioburden/environmental monitoring preferred but not essential.
- Experience in LIMS preferred but not essential.
- Experience in aseptic techniques.
- Experience working in a GMP environment.
- High degree computer literacy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.