Website Ref: TPM0185
Our client, a Global Life Science company in North Dublin, is seeking to recruit a QA Specialist. The QA Specialist will be working closely with the business functions to provide QA Support.
- Working as part of the QA Operations team to ensure that customer products are manufactured, stored and packaged in accordance with cGMP.
- Review and approval of documentation associated with the manufacture of Commercial and New Investigational Products.
- Review and approval of manufacturing and cleaning batch documentation and associated equipment logbooks in accordance with cGMP.
- Responsible for the batch disposition of Commercial and New Investigational Products.
- Participate in the preparation and review of procedures and batch documentation including process risk assessments.
- Support the quality culture on site through actively supporting operations on the shop floor.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives including lean ways of working and the development and maintenance of metrics and trends and key performance indicators.
Qualifications & Experience:
- The successful candidate will hold a BSc or BEng in Chemistry or a science-related discipline and should have at least 1 year’s pharmaceutical experience ideally in a QA role.
- The successful role holder will be able to demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills along with a proven ability to multi-task.
- The Quality Assurance Specialist will be required to work on their own initiative as much as working a part of a team.
- Excellent interaction, communication and presentation skills are necessary to be successful in the role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.