Our client, a biopharmaceutical located in Carlow, is looking for a QC Laboratory Technician. The ideal candidate will perform testing and inspection duties as per Quality Systems as well as participate in writing, revising and rolling out accurate operational procedures, training materials and maintenance procedures for various Quality Systems.
- Operate as part of the QC team performing the allocated testing/inspection and laboratory based duties.
- Where applicable, review, approve and trend test results.
- Peer review other analysts documentation, ensuring QC Right First Time KPIs are achieved.
- Participate in QC daily meetings and ensure effective communication of testing progress, deviations etc.
- Ensure that all Quality Systems within the department are adhered to on a daily basis.
- Complete all documentation in compliance with GMP and GxP standards.
- Participate in the laboratory aspects of deviation investigations.
- Problem solving to get to root cause of issues.
- Provide support with audit/inspection requirements to ensure department compliance/readiness.
- Drive continuous improvement, perform root cause analysis on system failures e.g. FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, 5 why’s etc.
- Drive compliance with client’s Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions, including maintenance of accurate records.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Science, Engineering or similar
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceuticals industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function.
- Previous Analytical Experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.