Website Ref: TPM04281
A QC IT Support is required for a biopharmaceutical company in West Dublin.
- Partner with the QC Business/System Owners to assess current state and execute the technical roadmap, consolidate and migrate capabilities to the new strategy.
- Partner with the GXP COE Lead & IT Business Partners for QC to assess technology capabilities and architecture needs.
- Shape demand for the Quality Systems aligned to the senior business sponsors.
- Consolidation of enhancement requests from business into a clear technical delivery path.
- Ability to interpret and create meticulously accurate business requirements so that the platform delivery teams can deliver on the defined requirements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSC in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or business related discipline.
- 3+ years progressive experience in Quality Control systems within a regulated enterprise environment.
- Direct experience working with the following systems:
- gLIMS Quality Control Execution Systems i.e. Thermo Fisher (Sample Manager), Ladware, Moda.
- Chromatography ( empower or similar).
- Document Management systems.
- Trackwise & Veeva Vault.
- Computer Systems Validation and GAMP5 experience.
- Systems selection process and RFP.
- IT Tools and processes as it relates to ITIL/SDLC.
- Application Management & Configuration management.
- Project Management experience 3+ years.
- 3+ years Relationship management.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.