Our client, a bio pharmaceutical company located in Waterford, is currently looking for a QC Data Analyst. The ideal candidate will be defining, managing and maintaining a documentation control system for QC cGMP documents.
- Review QC testing data ensuring compliance to procedure, specifications, data integrity and cGMP standards.
- Identify OOT (out of trend) and OOS (out of specification) results and escalate as appropriate.
- Point of contact for results internally and to external sites.
- Support documentation issuance for lab activities.
- Maintain Good Documentation Practices (GDP) including laboratory documentation and analytical reports.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Science or Quality Engineering.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar GMP regulated environment.
- Excellent documentation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.