Our client, a bio pharmaceutical company located in Waterford, is currently looking for a QC Compliance Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for the raising, management and on time closure of all Quality System processes including assigned Change Controls, Deviations, CAPAs, ILIs (inline inspection) & QEs.
- Driving of all Quality Metrics for the department.
- Forward review of Quality Metrics to ensure no over-dues.
- Procedure effectiveness and simplification and actively contribute to continuous improvement initiative.
- Ensure effective co-ordination and support for external and internal audits for the department.
- Perform critical / constructive review of procedures and practices.
- Identify and lead projects to make step change improvements to the department’s Quality.
- Conduct duties in a safe manner and report all safety issues or concerns.
- Support leadership team in achieving goals / tasks.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives utilising lean methodologies where appropriate.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance Representative to support and improve RFT in the area and Always Audit Ready.
- Ensure all required training is completed on time.
- Maintain training in critical test activities as required in the laboratory as defined by head of QC.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Science or Quality Engineering.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar GMP regulated environment.
- Working experience of quality systems and processes.
- Excellent documentation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.