A QA Specialist is required for a biopharmaceutical company in West Dublin. The incumbent will support the Drug Substance/Drug Product Manufacturing and will be responsible, with management support, for providing oversight of quality activities associated with drug product manufacturing processes to contract manufacturing organisations.
- The Specialist contributes and guides completion of milestones associated with specific projects and supports ongoing quality assurance.
- Contract manufacturing oversight and quality systems including Change Control, Deviations, and CAPAs.
- Performs all responsibilities in accordance with company policies, procedures, and federal regulations.
- The incumbent will be responsible for supporting our client’s drug product manufacturing and assessing the compliance of this program against best industry practice and current regulatory expectations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of Degree Level.
- 1 year working experience within a pharmaceutical o biopharmaceutical company.
- Problem Solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Work effectively as part of a Cross-Functional Team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.