Our client is a bio pharmaceutical company based in West Dublin, looking for a client side Project Manager responsible for the design, construction, commissioning and qualification of a new ~4000sqm laboratory building incorporating QC Labs, Chem Dev Lab and Admin spaces. This individual will be dynamic, high-energy, versatile, highly organized, possess the ability to think outside the box while problem solving, and able to support cross-functional coordination in a fast-paced environment. They will be a highly motivated, results focused individual with strong communication/interpersonal skills. Delivery of Laboratory Project safely, on budget and to schedule.
- Plan, execute and track the progress of the project through the design, construction and CQV stages of the project.
- Delivery of effective & accurate project progress reports that can be analysed and understood at all levels within the organisation.
- Responsible for regular communication to program leadership, engineering and multi-functional team stakeholders.
- Manages a team of primarily contract resources.
- Manages outside contractors, ensures construction & contractor safety and environmental compliance with all company policies & government regulations.
- Work with other project managers to ensure cross functional dependencies are factored into all plans and are updated as necessary.
- Hold people accountable when schedule or progress issues arise while maintaining respectful relationships.
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles, establishing meetings or integration points between teams.
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Works with resource managers from across the organization to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete program and projects on time.
- Ensure key deliverables are as our client’s quality and engineering standards.
- Assures all design & project work is completed in compliance with all Regulatory requirements including IT, Quality (cGLP/GMP’s), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures, as well as all Local/Federal Regulatory requirements.
- Works with Project Controls staff to manage invoicing, cost, scope and schedule change requests.
- Assures all project activity is completed in compliance with all Project Control standards and practices.
- Maintain Actions/Risk and Decision Logs.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or 3rd Level Qualification (Engineering) or equivalent.
- Formal Project Management qualification would be an advantage.
- At least 10 years’ experience delivering capital projects to manufacturing organization’s in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Capital Project execution experience in biopharmaceutical facilities.
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
- The individual in this position will be able to organize his/her own work on a routine basis and requires minimal supervision.
- The individual must be able to provide updates and tracking on tasks.
- Excellent communication skills required, both verbal and written.
- Strong knowledge of GMP requirements.
- Leadership skills and a structured approach to drive cost effective solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions in challenging circumstances.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risk and react appropriately.
- Ability to effectively influence cross functionally and across multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to build teams and direct the activity of others in matrix, internal or external reporting relationships.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.