Our client is a bio pharmaceutical company based in South Dublin looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing new product introduction and lifecycle management projects for drug product (DP) and finished drug products (FDP).
- Develops and maintains the project schedule/plan that addresses quality, objective, scope, cost, schedule, resources, and responsibilities – to deliver the project, and measure progress against schedule and budget.
- Effectively communicate with everyone involved in the project.
- Have a controlled scope in place that is understood by all stakeholders and maintained throughout completion of the project.
- Execute prudent risk and issue management.
- Maintains Actions/Risk and Decision logs.
- Generates and owns the GMP change control.
- Motivate, support and direct project team members to deliver on project plan.
- Leads Team meetings and cross functional collaboration.
- Works with resource managers from across the organisation to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time.
- Always ensure compliance to cGMP.
- Ensure safety & compliance standards are maintained to the highest standards.
- Ensure financial compliance in line with Business & Financial guidance.
- Support a culture of personal responsibility within reporting structure.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Technical Degree and/or Masters’ or equivalent.
- 5-8 years of experience (including min of 3 yrs as Project Manager) in a Life Science / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology Environment.
- Preferred Experience in Portfolio Management, Portfolio Resource Management, Business Case Development.
- MS Office, MS Project, MS PowerPoint and MS Visio.
- Change Control & Document Management Systems.
- Preferred Requirements, Smartsheet.
- Comfortable leading across multiple stakeholders & multinational teams.
- Strong ability to influence and affect change.
- Ability to identify gaps/risks and put appropriate remediation plans in place.
- Uses strong relationships to identify requirements and potential opportunities.
- Employs project management techniques and problem Solving.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and advice in own field of project management.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.