A biopharmaceutical company in Waterford is looking for a Project Engineer to deliver a diverse project portfolio of assignments. The delivery of this project portfolio will be within their biopharmaceutical operations which include enzyme, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), oral dosage, medical device, laboratories & packaging operations. The successful candidate will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all activities to ensure the project schedule, cost, quality and scope adherence are maintained from conception to completion. The assigned projects will be for a multi-million-euro portfolio.
- Deliver on Biopharmaceutical equipment project portfolio within the biopharmaceutical operations which include enzyme, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), oral dosage, medical device, laboratories & packaging operations.
- Perform procurement, acceptance of equipment & associated infrastructure and report regularly on project status throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure compliance environmental, health and safety codes practices, approved project KPIs, performance standards and specifications are maintained.
- Liaise with external and internal customers, suppliers, and vendors to define and deliver right first-time project deployment.
- Chair and Interaction with assigned project teams to interpret their requirements and ensure approval to align project scope as requested.
- Assign responsibilities, mentor project team and maintain accurate project planning documentation as defined by the stage gate model for project delivery.
- Communicate effectively with weekly reports to management and senior stakeholders.
- Support to other project participants to overcome obstacles when they present themselves.
- Review engineering deliverables, initiate site change controls and associate documentation required by the project life cycle.
- Responsible for delivering performance metrics for budget, schedule, scope and quality adherence.
- The role will focus on Electrical Infrastructure including MV/LV Infrastructure upgrades to planning and implementation of additional electrical capacity for the expanding site.
- The role will also support the move to renewable energy sources and the Implementation of these solutions.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Chem/Mechanical, Industrial or equivalent Engineering discipline.
- Masters degree would be an advantage.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a project management role.
- Detailed knowledge of cGMP pharmaceutical environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.