Our client is a biopharmaceutical company based in Waterford looking for a project engineer to deliver a diverse project portfolio. Delivery of this project portfolio will be within their biopharmaceutical operations which include enzyme, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), oral dosage, medical device, laboratories & packaging operations. The project portfolio will cover equipment and facility based, life cycle management, Energy and carbon reduction programs. The successful candidate will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all activities to ensure the project schedule, cost, quality and scope adherence are maintained from conception to completion. The assigned projects will be for a multi-million-euro portfolio.
- Deliver on Biopharmaceutical equipment project portfolio within our biopharmaceutical operations which include enzyme, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), oral dosage, medical device, laboratories & packaging operations.
- Perform procurement, acceptance of equipment & associated infrastructure on behalf of our client and report regularly on project status throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure compliance environmental, health and safety codes practices, approved project KPIs, performance standards and specifications are maintained.
- Liaise with external and internal customers, suppliers, and vendors to define and deliver right first-time project deployment.
- Chair and Interaction with assigned project teams to interpret their requirements and ensure approval to align project scope as requested.
- Assign responsibilities, mentor project team and maintain accurate project planning documentation as defined by the stage gate model for project delivery.
- Communicate effectively with weekly reports to management and senior stakeholders.
- Support to other project participants to overcome obstacles when they present themselves.
- Review engineering deliverables, initiate site change controls and associate documentation required by the project life cycle.
- Responsible for delivering performance metrics for budget, schedule, scope and quality adherence.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Electrical , Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or equivalent Engineering discipline.
- Masters an advantage.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a project management role.
- Minimum 2 year with standard renewed annually and performance requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of cGMP pharmaceutical environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.