An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client, a pharmaceutical company based in East Cork, for a Project Engineer. The successful candidates will take leadership of Process Systems, Autoclaves, Utilities & Facilities projects including small capital projects.
- Responsibility for the following systems, Preparation Systems , Filling lines Autoclaves, Water for Injection (WFI) generation and distribution, Pure steam generation, compressed air, HVAC, and other utilities & facilities systems for Cork site and ensure same processes are operating to maximum efficiency.
- Responsibility to ensure Utilities (Including Autoclaves) are compliant with all associated standards for, site, local, corporate, and regulatory requirements.
- To ensure that Utilities & Facilities services meet expectations in terms of customer service, full support to production output and absolute & unerring compliance.
- The identification and elimination of current inefficiencies and the identification of future strategic projects.
- Manage Projects on the Cork site and ensure that these activities comply with laws and regulations of local authorities, regulatory bodies, and our client’s Corporate guidelines.
- Responsible for the site remaining compliant with all relevant and up to date Utilities/Facilities policies and standards.
- Site Energy team member to ensure site energy team is managed effectively to meet energy saving targets.
- Responsible for having necessary Engineering skills and resources available to maximise operational equipment uptime.
- Complete all relevant Validation documentation, URS, FDS, IQ, OQ etc.
- Ensure seamless handover as per site policies to the assigned our client’s end user.
- The coordination of all Utilities & Facilities contractors associated with their work.
- Ensure that projects are managed in a cost effective and timely manner throughout all project phases from concept to handover to our client’s end user.
- Manage the commercial & procurement requirements of the project.
- Ensure that project schedules are managed closely and work to mitigate risks with continued support from the sites project steering committee.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- >5 Years Engineering experience in a pharmaceutical, process or regulated industry.
- Must be a detail-oriented and team-focused person with good project management and coordination skills.
- A strong working knowledge of Utilities/Facilities equipment & systems.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of documentation, standards, and guidelines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.