We are currently recruiting a Project Engineer on behalf of one of our clients, a pharmaceutical company in Dublin. The role is to support the Introduction of new kit.
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Support Commissioning and Qualification activities and lead troubleshooting efforts.
- Collect data and develop maintenance job plans for equipment and systems.
- Develop SOP’s and Work Instructions for Maintenance of Equipment.
- Develop Safety Risk Assessment.
- Participate in FMEA exercises with support from other functions.
- Document results and input data into appropriate repositories – make recommendations for improvements.
- Optimise work tasks, collect spare parts, tools or other services requirements.
- Liaising with project hand over team to ensure that the correct information is captured.
- Running applicable reports and pulling documents together for meetings and audits.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience in a process plant or other industry in a maintenance or operations support role.
- Packaging equipment experience would be an advantage.
- FAT and SAT experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.