Our client is a pharmaceutical company based in East Cork, looking for a Project Engineer to join the team. The successful candidate will manage and execute projects throughout the project life cycle from initiation to closeout.
- Completion of Front End studies with end-users for projects to determine most appropriate technical solution for the request at hand and develop business cases, budgets and schedules to support CAPEX funding applications.
- Manage and execute design, procurement, construction, commissioning and qualification phases of the project.
- Manage cross-functional client project teams.
- Project scheduling & cost control with regular reporting to key client stakeholders.
- Manage project changes and ensure all are captured, documented and assessed.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of capital projects.
- Project validation execution.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in a relevant science / engineering discipline.
- 8 to 10 years (minimum) of project management/engineering experience across the project life-cycle within a Pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience working on client-side capital projects execution role.
- Experience in client electronic change management systems & full end-to-end project Life-cycle.
- Experience in managing cross functional teams and projects in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of Environmental, Health and Safety requirements of the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong understanding of the principles of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Understands the project management process; programming, scope development, design development, implementation, and project closeout.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.