Our client is a multinational pharma company based in East Cork, looking for a Project Engineer to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for Preparation Systems, Filling lines Autoclaves, Water for Injection (WFI) generation and distribution, Pure steam generation, compressed air, HVAC, and other utilities & facilities systems.
- Responsibility to ensure Utilities (Including Autoclaves) is compliant to all associated standards for, site, local, corporate, and regulatory requirements.
- To ensure that Utilities & Facilities services meet expectations in terms of customer service, full support to production output and absolute & unerring compliance.
- The identification and elimination of current inefficiencies and the identification of future strategic projects.
- Manage Projects on our client’s Cork site and ensure that these activities comply with laws and regulations of local authorities, regulatory bodies, and Corporate guidelines.
- Responsible for the site remaining compliant with all relevant and up to date Utilities/Facilities policies and standards.
- Site Energy team member to ensure site energy team is managed effectively to meet energy saving targets.
- Responsible for having necessary Engineering skills and resources available to maximise operational equipment uptime.
- Complete all relevant Validation documentation, URS, FDS, IQ, OQ etc.
- Ensure seamless handover as per site policies to the assigned end user.
- The coordination of all Utilities & Facilities contractors associated with their work.
- Ensure that projects are managed in a cost effective and timely manner throughout all project phases from concept to handover to the end user.
- Manage the commercial & procurement requirements of the project.
- Ensure that project schedules are managed closely and work to mitigate risks with continued support from the sites project steering committee.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- 5+ Years Engineering experience in a pharmaceutical, process or regulated industry.
- Must be a detail-oriented and team-focused person with good project management and coordination skills.
- A strong working knowledge of Utilities/Facilities equipment & systems.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of documentation, standards, and guidelines.
- Flexibility to adjust working days to take account of shift patterns etc.
- People management experience and budget management experience an advantage.
- A good working knowledge of lean methodology.
- A Strategic mindset and proven ability to plan for the future.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.