A Project Document Controller is required for a biopharmaceutical company in North Dublin. The incumbent will be specifically responsible for the coordination of all project documentation within scheduled review and approval dates. The candidate will be required to work closely with a cross-functional team and coordinate documentation activities between Process Team, Technical Operations, Development and Quality.
- Manage and control all project documentation flow to ensure accurate records are maintained via SharePoint Tracker.
- Develop and or maintain, within the overall project schedule, a schedule and/or trackers to support the documentation lifecycle (creation, maintenance / updates, reviews, approvals, etc.).
- Initiate authoring of document to enable first-in-type templates for the team.
- Generating daily/weekly reports & adhoc requests in a format to be agreed with the project management team.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with the suite teams and other stakeholders to ensure documents are up to date and the relevant stakeholders have access to the correct information.
- Periodically, document control tracking specialists might be responsible for training employees on document management procedures and policies, which include documentation, retention, retrieval, destruction and disaster recovery.
- They also assist with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Certified professional or similar level qualification.
- At least 3 years working experience with the following Microsoft tools, Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong Document control tracking experience.
- Experienced user of Business Collaborator software.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database management software, and PCs.
- Working from home 2 days per week is an option.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.