A project Document Controller is required to support a multimillion project within a biopharmaceutical company in West Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity for a Document Controller to be responsible for the coordination of the project documentation. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with a cross-functional team and coordinate documentation activities between Design, Construction, and other departments involved.
- Manage and control all project documentation flow to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Develop and or maintain, within the overall project schedule, a schedule and/or trackers to support the documentation lifecycle (creation, maintenance / updates, reviews, approvals, etc.).
- Work closely with suppliers / integrators and team leaders to manage on-time delivery of documents in line within overall tracker and project requirements.
- Generating daily/weekly reports & adhoc requests in a format to be agreed with the project management team.
- Liaise with the suite teams and other stakeholders to ensure documents are up to date and the relevant stakeholders have access to the correct information
- May assist with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Certified professional or similar level qualification.
- 3 years’ working experience in a similar role with the following Microsoft tools: Excel, Word and PowerPoint, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in DMS and EDMS.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database management software, and PCs.
- Strong Document control tracking experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and dependable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.