Our client is a healthcare company based in Waterford, looking for a Program Manager to manage all phases of programs from inception through completion, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget. The successful candidate will be responsible for the pricing, schedule and technical performance of programs or subsystems of major programs.
- Coordinates cross-functional project/program teams from design to delivery of fully developed Healthcare products that are ready for customer use.
- Provide technical support in executing the project plan to meet the customer requirements.
- Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
- Coordinates the design, build and validation of mould tooling, assembly line and products’ supply Chain.
- Develops Production ramps.
- Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders.
- Develops of flowcharts, GANNT charts and other project report mechanisms as needed.
- Works closely with the Finance function to ensure budget adherence and cost recovery.
- Investigates facts and may assist with the development of solutions to problems during the design and planning phases.
- Coordinates program continuous quality improvement and cost reduction efforts and teams by assisting with the development of the Quarterly Business Review process.
- Works with Global Business Unit Team to improve all customer satisfaction measurements including NPS score.
- Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensures ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/life science or related discipline required.
- Masters degree is an advantage.
- Minimum five (5) years work-related experience in project management or related discipline (or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience).
- Demonstrated experience in project management on an international scale preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent preferred.
- Some minimum travel requirements.
- Practical experience in Lean continuous improvement techniques.
- Exceptional organisational, leadership and communication skills.
- Customer focussed, motivated, enthusiastic, self-directed & results driven leader.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, and MS Project.
- Strong leadership of technical issue resolution and problem solving.
- Ability to lead a team comprised of different functional subject matter experts and work in a team environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.